In this blog, I will recount my thoughts and experiences as a Mason. I am, as of this day in January, 2010, barely on the road of Freemasonry. I do not intend to apologize or proselytize for the Masons, nor diminish them either. I merely wish to share what I see. Please check the archives for earlier posts.

Monday, June 14, 2010

21. Paul M. Bessel’s Website

I found this website just now. It is an extensive site full of information about Freemasonry in the U.S. Looks interesting.

I have not read enough of the site to declare how good the information is, nor can I swear that I am a worthy judge even if I had. One should always judge for oneself the value of an information source. I will speak more of it when I have read more.

If anyone has links to any good Masonic sites, please leave a comment.

No comments: